iRelate is our confidential counselling service that supports children and young people aged 10-18 in the West Surrey area.
For a teen, life can be difficult and hard to manage: feel sad, scared, hopeless or angry? You are not alone and it is okay to ask for help and support.
The most common difficulties:
- Problems with relationships at home and school
- Low self-esteem
- Depression, anxiety, anger
- Feeling isolated and lonely
- Identity issues to do with gender, ethnicity or sexuality
How iRelate can help.
iRelate counselling is a confidential space where the young people can explore their thoughts, feelings and experiences over a period of time with the support of a counsellor. It will not only help them to face current issues, but it can also help build an internal toolbox of awareness, understanding and strategies to support their future mental health and emotional well-being.
- Highly accessible. We respond to your needs promptly.
- Friendly and non-judgmental. So they can speak openly.
- Highly experienced. Our counsellors fully qualified with years of experience in working with young people.
- Personalized. We design what works best for each person.
- Completely confidential. Unless their safety is at risk.
How does it work?
Contact us to make an appointment for an initial consultation which will last for up to 45 minutes. The counsellor will then recommend regular follow-up sessions. Each session will last up to 45 minutes.
How quickly can I see someone?
We understand the urgency of such situation, so we endeavour to accommodate your initial appointment within 2-4 weeks.
What’s the cost?
£50 per session.
Who can refer to us?
Young people over 16 can refer themselves. For the ones under 16, parents, guardians or carer can refer them to us. No GP referral’s needed.
Where do you offer iRelate？
Currently available in Woking and Guildford.
Make an appointment01483 602998 email@example.com