- Relate practitioners report on the concerns that clients have presented with during the lockdown
- 7 steps to help children calm Anxiety
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 20th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Relate West Surrey will be held at 12:00 Noon on Thursday 26 November 2020 via Zoom software (meeting ID 499 684 7833, password RWSAGM2020) to consider and if thought fit, to pass the following ordinary resolutions.
- To receive the independently examined Annual Report and Accounts including the report of the trustees and directors for the year ended 31 March 2020.
- To re-elect Simon Atkinson as a Director.
- To re-elect Simon Collins as a Director.
- To re-elect Gary C. Couch as a Director.
- To re-elect Alison Maclennan as a Director.
- To re-elect Alex Nairn as a Director and Vice Chair.
- To re-elect Elizabeth Taylor as a Director.
- To re-elect Joly Fengyang Zou as a Director.
- To re-elect Leslie J Mussett as a Director and Chair until July 2022.
- To elect Ajitpal Rehki as a Director.
- To authorise the directors to appoint an Independent Examiner and to agree their remuneration.
By order of the Board
Elizabeth Taylor, Secretary and Trustee
Date: 5 November 2020
For the information of Members Voting
- Resolutions 2020 Resolution 2-8 –All the directors served throughout the year ended 31 March 2020 and held office at the date of this notice and will be seeking re-election at the Annual General Meeting.
- Resolution 9 – In accordance with Article 34 of the Articles of Association, of the Company Leslie J Mussett was appointed as Chair at the Annual General Meeting held on 4 October 2018 for a period of two years and offers himself for re-election for a further two-year period expiring on the anniversary of his eighth year of office on 22 July 2022.
- Resolution 10 – Ajitpal Rekhi was appointed to the Board of Directors on 28 November 2019 and this being the first Annual General meeting since his appointment, offers himself for election.
- Resolution 11 – This resolution authorises the directors to appoint an Independent Examiner and to agree their remuneration. Warner Wilde have confirmed that they wish to continue in office.
- Article 29 – When Officers or elected Members of the Executive complete their terms of office, or if casual vacancies occur, the Executive will invite the members to provide nominations for candidates to stand for election.
- Article 30 – Each Member of the Centre may nominate persons being individual Members or representatives of Corporate Members for each office and as other elected Members of the Executive. All nominations of such persons must be in the hands of the Secretary in writing fourteen days before the meeting. Any person who is at the date of nomination a duly appointed representative of a Corporate Member shall be eligible for election as an Officer or elected Member of the Executive.
For information To join the AGM using Zoom software:
i) If you do not have Zoom software already installed on your computer or mobile devise, you will need to download the web browser on your computer (zoom.us.download) or Zoom App on your mobile device (Zoom Cloud Meetings) to install Zoom prior to the event.
ii) A few minutes before the scheduled start time of Noon, join the meeting by entering the meeting ID 499 684 7833
iii) When prompted, enter the password RWSAGM2020. There may be a short wait in a virtual waiting room whilst the meeting host enters you to the meeting.